The Wigwam Performance Center and the Warren Schutte Players Academy offer a variety of game improvement options for golfers of all skill levels. From individual Phoenix golf lessons, golf schools and club fitting to 9-hole playing lessons, the path to a better golf game starts at The Wigwam.
- Private lessons
- Semi-private lessons
- On-course instruction
- Group clinics
- Private group clinics
- Single or multi-day golf schools
To view lesson pricing and more information, visit WarrenSchuttePlayersAcademy.com
After years of education and experience in all aspects of the game, Warren Schutte and Blake Isakson have combined their knowledge to create a comprehensive blueprint for successful golf.
- RoboGolfPro® – A robotic swing trainer that is customizable to each individual golfer and lets them FEEL their ideal swing, which helps shorten the learning curve. The Wigwam hosts the only RoboGolfPro® in Arizona.
- K-Vest – 3D visual imaging providing shoulder and hip rotation biofeedback to golfers.
- SAM Balance Lab – Force plates that evaluate balance and pressure shift during the golf swing.
- TrackMan & ForeSight – Launch monitors that capture numerical data about what the golf club is doing during the player’s swing and how that affects the ball in flight (e.g. club speed, ball speed, distance, spin, etc.)
- Blast Motion – Motion sensor that attaches to the end of the club and provides performance data.
Meet Our Golf Instructors
About Warren Schutte
Warren was born in South Africa and grew up playing with great champions like Ernie Els and Retief Goosen. In 1989, Warren moved to the U.S. after a standout junior golf career highlighted by his Junior World Championship win in 1986. His collegiate level success was no different, with accolades including:
- NCAA Individual Champion (first foreign-born player to win in 107-year history)
- Only player in NCAA history to win last 4 events of the year including the Conference Title, Regional Title, and National Title
- 3-time All-American
- USGA Public Links Champion (1992)
- First Hall of Fame Golfer at UNLV
Warren’s accomplishments as an amateur propelled him into the ranks of professional golf. He competed on professional tours all over the world, won more than 20 international tournaments, and competed in three U.S. Open Championships plus the Masters.
Warren knows what it takes to be a Champion and he instills this knowledge in his students so they can become Champions themselves.
About Blake Isakson, PGA, Director of Instruction
Blake has been teaching golf for 14 years and uses cutting edge technology to help golfers of all abilities see and feel what changes need to be made to improve. His goal is to help all players swing with more efficiency and play with more confidence.
- NJCAA All American
- NJCAA Academic All American
- One Professional Victory
- Low Tournament score: 62
- PGA Member
- RoboGolfPro® Master Instructor
- Blast Motion Certified
- S. Kids Certified Coach
- K-Vest, Level II Certified
- OptiBrain™ Certified
- The First Tee Certified Coach
- Positive Coaching Alliance
About Paul Smith, Instructor
Paul is an Arizona native and has been involved in the development of junior golfers for many years. His teaching philosophy is based in building strong fundamentals.
- NJCAA All-American
- NJCAA National Champion
- AGA Public Links Champion
- Goldwater Cup member
- Asian Tour (1992-1993)
Now living in beautiful Litchfield Park, Paul enjoys growing the game of golf through his teaching.
WIGWAM WELCOMES THE FIRST TEE OF PHOENIX
The First Tee of Phoenix ‘s mission is to positively impact the lives of Maricopa County’s young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values & promote healthy choices through the game of golf.
Learn More >